We invite you to join us for a 1/2 day of fishing aboard the “PRIDE OF THE CAROLINAS.” Common fish varieties include black sea bass, blues, flounder, ladyfish, porgy’s, sea bream, and sharks. The 1/2 day fishing trips are open to everyone so come by yourself, bring a friend, or bring your entire family! The “PRIDE OF THE CAROLINAS” is our 90 foot aluminum all-purpose fishing boat, with an air conditioned cabin, state-of-the-art fish finding equipment, clean restrooms and friendly, experienced crew to help ensure your comfort and pleasure while fishing. Soda, chips, candy bars, snacks, and beer are available at the snack bar for 1 to 2 dollars. We limit our capacity to 70 while other vessels of similar size may carry 100-140 so we are much LESS CROWDED. In addition we offer 40% MORE FISHING TIME than other head boats leaving from North Myrtle Beach. We are not the cheapest, just the best value for your money.
For 1/2 Day Fishing Trips, Check our Calendar and Book online Here!
For all other trips including private charters and specialty trips, call 843-361-3323
Capacity – up to 70 people on the Pride of the Carolinas.
1/2 Day Fishing (4.5 hrs) (3 to 10 miles) – Daily!
8:30 am – 1 pm (Board at 8 am)
Adult – $40.00 / Child – $35.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters and specialty open boats you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.