Join us for a night/shark fishing trip aboard the “PRIDE OF THE CAROLINAS.” Common fish varieties caught on the night fishing trips include black sea bass, blue fish, flounder, ladyfish, mackerel, and sharks. During certain times of the year sharks will be the predominate species caught. These trips can get a little crazy and exciting when the sharks are hitting hard. The night fishing is open to everyone so come by yourself, bring a friend, or bring your entire family!The “PRIDE OF THE CAROLINAS” is our 90 foot aluminum all-purpose fishing boat, with an air conditioned cabin, state-of-the-art fish finding equipment, clean restrooms and friendly, experience crew to help ensure your comfort and pleasure while fishing. Soda, chips, candy bars, snacks, and beer are available at the snack bar for 1 to 2 dollars. We limit the capacity to 70 while other boats of similar size may carry 100-140. We are much LESS CROWDED. We are not the cheapest, just the best value for you money.
Capacity – up to 70 people on the Pride of the Carolinas.
Night Fishing (4 – 4 1/2 hrs) – (3 to 10 miles)
4:00 pm – 8:30 pm (Board at 3:30 pm)
Adult – $40.00 / Child – $35.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks. Snacks and beverages are also available on the boat.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.