Choose the Little River Fishing Fleet for your gulf stream private fishing charter. Fish varieties commonly caught include amberjack, b-liners, barracuda, cobia, black sea bass, grouper, pink snapper, red snapper, triggerfish, dolphin, king mackerel, wahoo, and tuna. On our gulf stream trip your group can troll or bottom fish or both. Just ask the captain whats been hitting and they will give you the best options. The “SUNDANCER” is a 40 foot fiberglass boat, fully equipped with state-of-the-art fish-finding electronics. The “SAFARI IV” is a 45 foot customized fishing/diving vessel. The “BLUE RUNNER” is a 35 foot fully equipped vessel. The “SOUTHERN TIDE” is a 45 foot fully equipped fishing vessel. If you are booking a vacation or living in Myrtle Beach and want to embark on an adventurous fishing trip, please contact us today. For many years we have been providing our guests with memorable Myrtle Beach fishing charters. With our experienced captains and professional crew, the Little River Fishing Fleet offers some of the best gulf stream charter fishing trips available on the Grand Strand!
Capacity – up to 15 people on Sundancer.
Capacity – up to 6 people on Blue Runner
Capacity – up to 30 people on Southern Tide.
Capacity – up to 20 people on Safari IV.
Gulf Stream Charter (11 hours)
7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Up to 6 people – $1475.00
Each additional person – $95.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks. Snacks and beverages are also available on the boat.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.