Join us for our specialty open boat 4 four shark & bottom fishing trip. This has been our most popular specialty trip in the last few years. The max is only 10-16 fishermen, depending on the vessel, and the action can get hot when the bite is on. This is a great fun trip for all ages. The “SUNDANCER” is a 40 foot fiberglass boat, fully equipped with state-of-the-art fish-finding electronics. The “SAFARI IV” is a 45 foot customized fishing/diving vessel. The “BLUE RUNNER” is a 35 foot fully equipped vessel. The “SOUTHERN TIDE” is a 45 foot fully equipped fishing vessel. If you are booking a vacation or living in Myrtle Beach and want to embark on an adventurous fishing trip, please contact us today. For many years we have been providing our guests with memorable Myrtle Beach shark fishing charters. With our experienced captains and professional crew, the Little River Fleet offers some of the best shark fishing trips available on the Grand Strand!
Capacity – up to 15 people on Sundancer.
Capacity – up to 6 people on Blue Runner
Capacity – up to 30 people on Southern Tide.
Capacity – up to 20 people on Safari IV.
4 Hour Shark & Bottom Fishing – Max. 10-16 ppl. (Depending on vessel)
Adult – $75.00 / Child – $70.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks. Snacks and beverages are also available on the boat.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.