Choose the Little River Fishing Fleet for your Half Day Fishing Charter. On this trip, common catches include black sea bass, flounder, ladyfish, porgy’s, sea bream, sharks, King mackerel, Spanish mackerel, amber jacks and cobia. On our private charters your group can bottom fish, troll, live bait or shark fish. Just ask the captains what’s been hitting and they will give you the best options. We have several fishing vessels available, including The “SUNDANCER”, a 40 foot fiberglass boat, fully equipped with state-of-the-art fish-finding electronics. The “SAFARI IV” is a 45 foot customized deep sea fishing/diving vessel. The “BLUE RUNNER” is a 35 foot fully equipped fishing vessel. The “SOUTHERN TIDE” is a 45 foot fully equipped deep fishing vessel. If you are booking a vacation or living in Myrtle Beach and want to embark on an adventurous deep fishing trip, please contact us today at 843-361-3323. For many years we have been providing our guests with memorable fishing charters out of Little River, SC. With our experienced captains and professional crew, the Little River Fishing Fleet offers some of the best half day charter fishing trips available on the Grand Strand!
Half Day Charter (4 – 4 1/2 hours) (1 to 12 miles)
Up to 6 people – $500.00
Each additional person – $65.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks. Snacks and beverages are also available on the boat.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.
Find all of our Myrtle Beach Fishing Charter Options