A private tuna charter with Little River Fishing Fleet can give you the memory of a lifetime. This 13 hour trip will head out into the deep sea to hunt the big fish. Bring your camera, and your friends! Although tuna is the target, on a trip like this, other commonly caught fish include amberjack, dolphin, marlin, sailfish, and wahoo.
Vessel options include: The “SUNDANCER” a 40 foot fiberglass boat, fully equipped with state-of-the-art fish-finding electronics. The “SAFARI IV” is a 45 foot customized fishing/diving vessel. The “BLUE RUNNER” is a 35 foot fully equipped deep sea fishing vessel. The “SOUTHERN TIDE” is a 45 foot fully equipped deep sea fishing vessel. If you are booking a vacation or living in Myrtle Beach and want to embark on an adventurous fishing trip, please contact us today. We’ll provide everything you need, you just bring the smiles and sense of adventure. For many years we have been providing our guests with memorable fishing charter experiences out of the Myrtle Beach area. With our experienced captains and professional crew, the Little River Fishing Fleet offers some of the best gulf stream charter fishing trips available on the Grand Strand!
Tuna Trip Charter – Max 10 ppl. (13 hours) (60 – 70 miles)
5:00 am – 6:00 pm
Up to 6 people – $1800.00
Each additional person – $100.00
- Child prices are for 12 years old and under.
- Safety regulations do not permit personal coolers on board the Pride of the Carolinas. Food, soft drinks, beer and snacks are available at the snack bar on the boat.
- Trips & Scheduling may change without notice.
- On private charters you may bring your own cooler, food, and drinks. Snacks and beverages are also available on the boat.
- Pride of the Carolinas is also available for private charter – please call for pricing.
- View our other Deep Sea Fishing options